OITNB




Ok if i'm being honest, no colour can truly replace classic black, but orange is really here to make a bold statement in my books. Rewind a few years, it'd be one of the last options i'd drape over myself, but I snagged this reversible jacket in under 5 minutes. It also serves as a happy reminder that warm weather is right around the corner! Winter blues had me boxed in with muted tones and this bomber by Alpha Industries is a great transition piece for me to ease into spring (fingers crossed that the warm weather this week is not another tease). I paired it with some charcoal frayed jeans, which i've noticed to be a huge circulating trend btw! It wouldn't be a mistake to snip off the ends of some old jeans (tip: throw your jeans in the dryer after cutting them, ez pz distressing!). Also worn with a light sweater to tackle the chilly nights that still linger on, and some classic black booties. Throw some bold statement colours into your wardrobe for a warm feel until the double digit weather decides to stick around! 


Jacket: Alpha Industries
Sweater: Adidas
Jeans: Grlfrnd
Shoes: Oak&Fort

Share:

0 comments