##meet me on the tracks##



















Spring is approaching, and not as fast as I'd like it to. I'm appreciating the little snippets of rising temperatures -- although they remain as teasers nonetheless. Streetwear has been on the rise and a break is not foreseeable for the raging apparel. Something that has caught my eye is racewear - not actually what real race car drivers would wear, i'd presume.. but race-themed pieces. Checkered patterns, flags, and cars decorate silhouettes tight and loose. It isn't a new trend, car brands have been creating apparel for as long as they've been making cars basically. A recent project I've noticed is Honda's work with Forever 21 in creating a whole apparel series - a cool contemporary take on the ordeal. A piece that captured my attention is from the FILA x Sanrio collection -- the whole collaborative capsule surrounds this theme. The piece sports checkered patterns across the front, back and arms with co-branding prints all around. Needless to say, I needed to have it -- like every other little girl, hello kitty was kinda my obsession (tied with sailor moon). Its an oversized silhouette so I am able to wear it tucked in or over a pair or trousers. Here, I've paired it with one of my favourite jeans and sock boots for a simplistic look.


Top: FILA x Sanrio (Urban Outfitters)
Jeans: BDG (Urban Outfitters)
Belt: h&m

Boots: Zara

Share:

0 comments